'Artists are gnostics, and practise what the priests think is long forgotten.' - Hugo Ball

Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Animals - fantastical and fantastic!

I have work in two exhibitions at the moment, one celebrating the natural world and one celebrating the fantastical!

I have three of my animal paintings at the Our Wonderful Natural World exhibition at the Peter Ingram Gallery, Frogmore Mill, supporting a very worthy local cause - saving Butterfly World. When I arrived someone said 'Ah, the hare lady'. I was about to protest that I do paint other things, then remembered that all three paintings I had with me feature... hares.

Our Wonderful Natural Environment
29 June - 6 July
an art exhibition by artists supporting
SAVE BUTTERFLY WORLD

11am - 4pm 
Frogmore Paper Mill
Fourdrinier Way, Hemel Hempstead HP3 9RY

I also have two paintings (no hares...) plus various prints and cards at Obsidian Art for a fun exhibition featuring fantastical and fantastic creatures. The exhibition celebrates Aylesbury's first Children's Literary Festival.

Fantastic Creatures
30 June - 3 September
Obsidian Art

Obsidian Art
Layby Farm
Old Risborough Rd
Stoke Mandeville
Aylesbury HP22 5XJ, UK

No comments: